Ahh the end of a year… It's that time of the year that I feel motivated to make the next even better, this concluding in New Years Resolutions. Last year I made a pact with myself to make 2012 THE year! As 2012 was known as the year of the Maya's, I made it my personal resolution to fear not and try everything I wanted.
I think I can pat myself on the back as I really held on to it. Especially when summer came along. I had been scrolling through blogs for several months back then and thought hey why not try it myself? Here I am only six months later, but I must say they were the best! Through my blog I met new people, got to go to some events, had giveaways and of course gained so many wonderful readers! I love connecting to you all and I think I can already call some of you great blogger friends.
Most importantly I lived live to the fullest! While there isn't always time to do that with my studies (I spend so much time indoors really). My blog motivated me to go out and explore that big wide world. Even if it was just in Brussels most of the time. I don't think I could ever have dreamed 12 months ago what has been realized already. I truly can't wait to see what 2013 will bring! I'm going to dream even bigger and of course work 200% to make those dreams come true. Now onto those resolutions...
1. Stay positive and strong, whatever obstacle may come my way
2. Graduate (get my degree in architecture)
3. Travel far beyond the horizons for some months after graduation
4. Make this blog even better: better content, more consistent updates
5. Engage more with other blogs
(I can never seem to keep up with commenting regularly)
6. Healthier lifestyle: eating less crappy food
7. Be more punctual (timing and me aren't the best friends)
So those are mine, what are your resolutions for the New Year?